Whether it's a small amount or something a little more generous, every donation helps a child in need stay warm, dry and smiling.
Many of our most generous donations come in the form of diapers, school supplies, baby formula or other goods that we can pass on to the needy young ones.
EASY WAYS TO DONATE:
- WE'LL PICK IT UP
Yellow Card or Yellow Bag - Irving Thrift has generously agreed to pick up items for Captain Hope's Kids. To schedule a time for your donation to be picked up, call (972) 445-HOPE or online at HopeDonation.org. Please leave the ID# from the card, a phone number and request a confirmation.
- YOU DROP IT OFF
Call 1.866.887.1724 or send us an email - New clothing and toys for children may be dropped off at our office between 9 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday. Please call before you come. We are a small but passionate few. We want to make sure we are available to give you a proper thank-you.
COMMUNITY DROP OFF PARTNER:
- IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
First Community Bank (2 locations) - Addison 4135 Beltline Rd. Ste 124, Addison, Texas 75001, or Richardson 1755 N Collins Blvd, Richardson TX, 972-437-2888 has generously agreed to be a drop off location for items for Captain Hope's Kids. You may request a contribution form inside the bank.
- FIRST COMMUNITY BANK
Call 1.866.887.1724 or send us an email to let us know where you are dropping off. New clothing and toys for children may be dropped off at First Community Bank between 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Any donation of new items is appreciated, but here is a list of things we need most:
We rely on area corporations to keep us going strong. There are many ways to help out. If you'd like to get your corporation involved, call 1.866.887.1724 or email us.
Though we are grateful for any donation of any kind, like most nonprofits our most needed commodity is cash. Your company's donation will go towards putting gas in our trucks, keeping our lights on, and, of course, helping needy children in every way possible.
To get more information on each tier, or to donate a different amount, fill out our CORPORATE CONTACT CARD.
- START A DONATION DRIVE AT YOUR OFFICEWhether it's backpacks, diapers, clothes or a variety of items, we're always looking for donations from our community, and this is a great way to get your company and employees involved in helping the less fortunate in your area.
- COLLECT MONEY FROM EMPLOYEESA donation of any amount is greatly appreciated, and we can even work with you to set a goal that your company can meet for a reward. We'd love to work with you to make your money collection a success.
- SPONSOR ONE OF OUR EVENTSWe're always looking for generous sponsors to help fund our events. You'll get recognition on our flyers and Web page, as well as special treatment at the event itself. We'd love to have your help.
- SPEND A WEEKEND VOLUNTEERINGHave fun helping others and turn co-workers into friends. It's a great way to involve all your employees in helping their community, and learning more about each other.
- BECOME A HALL-OF-FAMERTalk to us about how to become a Captain Hope Hall-Of-Famer and have your company's logo featured on our website for all to see. The recognition you'll receive, however, will pale in comparison to the difference you'll make to the children across North Texas.
Have an idea that isn't listed?
LET US KNOW >>
- Helps out your community
- Gives kids opportunities they wouldn't otherwise have
- Counts as a charitable contribution
- Good team and camaraderie builder
Your presence is the best thing you can give. Like many charitable organizations, we are nothing without the help of our dedicated volunteers, sponsors and corporations.
Call 1.866.887.1724 or sign up to be a volunteer and see our volunteer opportunities, our volunteer job calendar and job shifts available VOLUNTEER TODAY >>.